“Content is the reason search began in the first place”
~ Lee Odden, TopRank Marketing
Creating content to market your business, organisation or event is nothing new. Savvy marketers have been doing it for years, but as online marketing becomes increasingly important it has earned a new name.Advertising, press releases, how-to guides, leaflets and brochures are all ‘content marketing’, but it was just never called that collectively. With the advent of social media and blogs, and the rise of ‘content curation’, marketers are able to produce and disseminate content much more easily and this has led to new terms to describe the group of things that you can do to get your products and services noticed.
Canary Dwarf have decades of experience in these fields and can help you produce a catalogue of content including:
- Copywriting – The first rule of marketing is to have good readable copy
- Articles and blogs that showcase your knowledge and expertise
- White papers that help to educate your customers on specific topics
- Microcontent for social networks
- Videos (long-form and short-form)
- Photography, pictures create a visual impact over your competitors
- Adverts for online and offline media, including social networks
- Audio, a great way to promote less demanding, rich content
Many people struggle with these concepts because they either don’t feel comfortable writing and speaking or they don’t know what to say, but we can help you create the right type of content that suits your needs and resources.