Do you want to learn how to use the world’s most popular content management system?
Our WordPress training is designed for you, at whatever level you feel comfortable with.
Take an hour, two hours, or knuckle down to one of our intensive half-day or full-day Sitebuilder workshops.
Every course is tailored to your needs. You ask the questions you want during the session and we give you answers.
Typically, a workshop session could cover all or any of the following:
- How to manage, plan and organise content
- Understanding media, file types, sizing and captions
- Content editing following search engine guidelines and best practice
- How to create a menu system that organises your content sensibly
- Adding plugins and choosing themes
- How to harden your site against hackers and malware
- Practical housekeeping – backups, day-to-day security and updates
- Measuring traffic and optimising for search engines
- Integrating MailChimp and social networks
WordPress SiteBuilder workshops
We run one-to-one WordPress training workshops in our venue where you will learn the essentials of content management and web marketing. It’s ideal for those wishing to get hands-on right from the start.
As the name suggests, we’ll work with you to build your website, add content and media and discuss marketing, search and social media.
And best of all, it’s COMPLETELY jargon-free. We won’t bamboozle you with talk of HTML, CSS, SQL and PHP. You’re not learning to be a web developer, you’re learning how to use the web as a business marketing tool, so we’ll talk about your customers, your target audience and how to build a website that attracts them.
Choose from half-day (3 hours) or full-day (7 hours), you’ll learn all you need to know about the topics above in a real-world application — your business website.
You’ll walk away with inside knowledge of how to use WordPress like a boss, AND you’ll have the safety of knowing we are only a phone call away for help.