Business blogging leads to 55% more website visitors*
Tuesday, 4 June 2013
That’s a statistic you can’t ignore. And it’s true, business bloggers are stealing a march on their competitors by simply writing about the things they do every day.
The statistics also show that blogging businesses also get 97% more inbound links and 434% more pages indexed in search engines, so there’s no question that blogging can help your business.
But what do you write about? How do you keep readers engaged? What makes a good blog post?
Our workshop will give you the incentive, the information and the resources you need to:
- Set up a blog and integrate it into your website
- Find topics to blog about that interest your readers
- Find new customers for your business in the process
- Establish yourself and your business as an authority in your industry
Blogging is an easy way to add search-engine friendly content to your website on a regular basis, but getting started and getting motivated is what stops most in their tracks. Successful bloggers are quoted in the press, in other blogs, and even on TV. It’s all good publicity for you and your business.
Our small group workshops are limited to six to allow for individual attention and you’ll come away with:
- A new insight into what blogging can can do for your business
- New ways to generate content ideas so you’ve always got something to write about
- Knowledge of how blogs get consumed and shared by potential customers
Convinced? If you want to start a blog for your business and reap the rewards, or if you’re already blogging, but not seeing any return from it, sign up for our workshop today
Cart | Checkout
* Figures: Hubspot