Squeeze more power from the world’s best CMS
29 May 2013
WordPress is the world’s most popular website creation software, with over 145,000,000 downloads.
Are you a WordPress user, ready to take it to the next level?
Do you want to find out what WordPress Pros use to make their websites efficient and functional?
We’ve been running WordPress training sessions for over two years, although we’ve been using it as a development platform for far longer. This group course is a more affordable way to move on from the basics and start using the latent power it has to offer. On this course, you will learn how to:
- Lock your site down to keep out the hardest of hackers
- Set up and configure the WordPress SEO plugin for search engine visibility
- Speed up your site with settings and plugins.
- Set up social media analysis tools and Google Analytics
- Set up other essential plugins
- Integrate your site with social networks, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest.
- Set up Google+ Author and Publisher profiles
All attendees will be offered discounted WordPress hosting and a list of recommended themes and plugins following this course.
This course is for WordPress users who know how to use the interface, but want to learn more about making it secure, fast and efficient. This course is not for designers and developers.
If you’d like to be kept informed of our course and workshop dates, AND get exclusive tips for running a successful website, sign up for our newsletter
Cart | Checkout